Pages

Jul 7, 2012

you're consuming an extraordinary amount of sweet tea sir

So I just completed my 1st week of work at a lovely steakhouse...I'm picking up a few shifts on the weekends to feel like a part of the world. Besides the fact that I have a permanent annoyed face ( this is just how my face looks) making me completely unapproachable, I feel qualified.


Be sure and stop by so I can forget to refill your sweet tea and accidentally order your steak burnt...oh and of course sit down and eat your rolls with you. Just make sure to look up the side items yourself and I only know 2 of our 18 salad dressings so if you're not partial to ranch or thousand island, sorry!  

Plus you can enjoy my lovely new scent. It tends to remind me of fat people and ranch dressing. Yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me i'm not the only one!