Pages

Oct 16, 2012

WINNER!!!


I'm one of those average people who hardly ever win anything. Its not for lack of trying, I'm just not one of those lucky I win everything don't let me touch you for you might turn to gold people. So you can imagine my amazement when I won not just one but TWO contests this week! Big shout out to one of my favorite blogs Everything and Nothing From Essex (really awesome blog about a lady and her 2 kiddos one of which happens to rock an extra chromosome) for the awesome canvas print (from Photo-Canvas) and Breakformoms.com for my new Holly Yashi necklace!

Oh and I've been approached to do a product review and giveaway myself...not sure if that's the direction I'm wanting this blog to go, but we'll try it out just once for fun. Look for it around December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me i'm not the only one!