Pages

Sep 11, 2012

Preschool-Day 1

Colton was all set to start preschool last Wednesday. His camo book bag was stocked with baby wipes, extra clothes and his favorite toy dinosaur. Too bad on Tuesday morning he got the bubble gut pukey oh so sick virus. It was sad. Oh so sad. Poor little guy was laying in his bed hugging onto his backpack whimpering (school, big boy school...) I'm pretty sure I heard taps playing in the background.

Fast forward to Monday and hes well and ready! Well he was ready until we got to the parking lot. Then of course he changed his mind. Coltons school is really awesome. Its a local church that offers a multitude of ages and stages the preschool amazingness experience. He attended last year on Monday and Wednesday mornings for a grand total of 3 hours per day, 6 hours per week. We decided to stick with the schedule this year. No change change bad

So he did his song and dance on the way in NOOO. No schoolllll. up until we reached the classroom door where he was meet by the new teacher and appropriately changed his tune to nooo new teacher!!! Oh well. When I picked him up he was just fine and had made me not just one but TWO new pictures. It's gonna be a good year.



2 comments:

  1. "I'm pretty sure I heard taps playing in the background". Made me snort laugh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! Now you get to do it again tomorrow. Hope YOU are feeling better, thought you might have been hearing Taps on Sat. morning.

    ReplyDelete

tell me i'm not the only one!